Untie the lines

It seems that the pulpit should return tomorrow. And hopefully the Hydrogenerator carbon support should be finished today - then Lifgun is ready to leave ! A departure planning calculation done with the predict wind software showed that probably the best slot to leave Cape Town will be Sunday evening. However the weather conditions around the Cape of good hope are very tricky, and the pattern is changing in a very fast rhythm.  It will maybe take 6 days under optimal circumstances to reach the Durban area - if the forecast is accurate then at least we should not getting into big storms. So right now we preparing the port clearance which should us allow to leave Sunday night. I'll keep you posted.