Construction site

Hello friends

Back in Cape Town, since more then one week - and the work is still going on. After changed the cylinder head of the generator, we demounted the old bracket of the hydro generator, then I discovered that because of a damaged O-ring a hatch was leaking. In the mean time the refurbished sails went back and were mounted. Then we figured out that the radar was not working anymore because the power cable was turned into the mast during hoisting the main sail. After the test sailing from Saturday (it was a race from the winter series of RCYC) the bow pulpit was bent. My goodness..... In between we changed the bow navigation light. But over all its amazing what the Capetonians are able to do! Ahh.... and I forgot to mention that we also exchanged the rusty hinges of several cabinets and a not working LED downlight...

Maybe this sounds a little bit wired - but it isn't so bad as it sounds. Overall Lifgun is in very good shape and she is becoming better and better.